Video specialist (editing, videographer)
- Ability to work in video editing and processing programs;
- Ability to work with ready-made templates;
- Ability to work with e-mail;
- Experience in this area for at least 3 years.
- Convenient work schedule;
- Salary without delay;
- Registration according to the Law of Labour of Turkmenistan.
Correspondent / Journalist
- Knowledge of news writing standards;
- Experienced internet user;
- Obligatory ability to work with e-mail and knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Ability to communicate, take comments;
- Ability to search for the necessary information in open sources.
- Writing and processing of materials on the instructions of the editorial board.
- Preparing and writing interviews.
- Rewriting, copywriting.
- Turkmen and Russian (Orally and in writing) are required;
- English (at least Intermediate level).
- Well paid job, pay on time.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to attend interesting events.
- An opportunity to develop in the field of business journalism.
- Official employment in accordance with the labor code of Turkmenistan.
- Cozy and warm office.