On May 1, 2020 in the exhibition hall of the State academy of art of Turkmenistan opened the exhibition “Neutrality is my pride, art is a treasure”, which is dedicated to creativity of Azat Annayev. The creativity of the famous teacher distinguished by its versatility. He can be called a writer, who seamlessly assimilates the works of his contemporaries; he can also be called a journalist, who writes countless articles. But in fact he is “an artist and art critic”, who devoted whole life and creativity to art and culture. He skillfully shows his talent and ability in landscape works. Among them the most successful can be called the seascapes. They are differed by their expressiveness and charm. On the works “Lake on the mountain”, “Cloudy weather”, “Rain, sun, sea”, “There is a storm” and etc. organically combined the color and lighting. His works are painted in the style of impressionism. He tries to create natural aspects of life and the world. Art works, that glorify the beauty of our nature and Motherland occupies a prominent place in the art of the national painting.
The glory of nature
- Sustainable Cities – Territory of the Future 05:00 | 22 hours ago
- UNDP, UNCTAD and Turkmenistan discuss the joint project “Single Window” 12:24 | 2 days ago
- UNDP delivers regional online consultations 17:06 | 4 days ago
- The future of Zidane in Real Madrid depends on this football match 19:01 | 1 week ago
- National stakeholders from all over the country get acquainted with UN – Turkmenistan Joint Programme on community-based social services 18:53 | 1 week ago
- Empowering women and girls with the Support line on reproductive rights and health counseling in the context of a global pandemic 08:27 | 2 weeks ago