The Company PETRONAS Carigali (Turkmenistan) Sdn Bhd begins the enrollment of students for the academic year 2021 to study at the PETRONAS University of Technology (Malaysia) in the following specialties:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
The following criteria will be taken into account when accepting documents:
- Age: 17-23
- Marital status: single
- English proficiency requirements
– The minimum score on IELTS 5.0 or
– The minimum score on TOEFL PBT 500; TOEFL PDT 59
- Successful completion of secondary school with good and excellent marks in mathematics, chemistry, physics and other 2 subjects related to engineering.
- Participation in extracurricular activities
- Strong leadership skills
List of required documents:
– The established application form (download the form)
– Passport copy (local and foreign)
– Copy of the secondary school graduation certificate
– For 11th grade students – a certified scorecard for the last two/three quarters
– Certificate and confirmation of TOEFL / IELTS scores
– Nine 3.5 * 5 photos (high resolution, blue background)
– Updated applicant’s CV
– Other available certificates or supporting documents.
All necessary documents are to be translated into English and submitted in printed and electronic form (on CD).
Documents will be accepted at the office of the Company “PETRONAS Carigali (Turkmenistan) Sdn Bhd” at: Ashgabat, 744027, Beyik Saparmurat Turkmenbashi str., 81 (block B), until April 10, 2020.
Applicants that fully meet the requirements will be invited for further testing and interviews.
Contact phone number: +99312398000