The Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program implements some online events of Trade Sector in September for the experienced specialists having background on e-commerce, transport, logistics, investment:
- Webinar on Facilitating Diversification—and Economic Recovery—through the Services Sector, 2 September 2020, 14:00 – 16:00, Manila Time. For participation please Register here
- Webinar on E-commerce and Paperless Trade, 3 September 2020, 14:00 – 16:00, Manila Time. For participation pleaseRegister here
- 19th CAREC Customs Cooperation Committee Meeting, 8 September 2020, 14:00 – 17:00, Manila Time. For participation please Register here
- 3rd CAREC Regional Trade Group Meeting, 10 September 2020, 14:00 – 17:00, Manila Time. For participation please Register here
- 11th Annual CAREC Federation of Carrier and Forwarder Associations (CFCFA) Meeting, 15 September 2020.
- CAREC High-Level Session at the 53rd ADB Annual General Meeting, 17 September 2020.
The webinar will discuss how the services sector can facilitate economic diversification and support economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic in CAREC countries. Also, will discuss domestic and cross-border e-commerce development in the CAREC region
Speakers on Webinars are: Patrick Low, former Chief Economist, WTO Secretariat; Mia Mikic, Director, Trade Investment and Innovation Division, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific; John Gregory, Consultant (Legal Expert), ADB; Luca Castellani, Legal Officer, United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) and others